The process for updating or editing a custom page on your RLS2000 Pro / Social Pro Gold website is done through MLS Property Finder.
Note: This article assumes you have already requested this custom page and are simply looking to update and/or edit its content. We are assuming you are already logged into MLS Property Finder.
1. Access The Website Dashboard Page
Hover over the Update menu option on the main navigation menu and left-click on "Website". This will take you to the main "Website" dashboard page.
2. Select "Edit Content"
You will see a page with two columns of various options. Find "Edit Content" and click the link to be taken to the Content Editor dashboard.
3. Select your custom page
From here you will be presented with a list of pages that can have their content edited. Custom pages will have no icon to the left of them, and will be named based on your request. For this example, we are looking at "Our Custom Page". Left click the link with your page's name.
4. Edit the page's content and submit
You will be brought to a page with multiple fields to edit the page, as below.
- Meta Title - This is the title the page will go by on search engines like Google.
- Meta Description - This is the description that will appear when the page appears on search engines like Google.
- Meta Keywords - This helps the page be discovered by users searching words relevant to the page through search engines like Google.
- Body - This is the crux of the page. From here you can edit the content of the page - add new text, format it to be bold or italic, or even have color, etc.
When you are done editing the content hit "Submit" to save your changes. Here's our example on a demo site:
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!