If you'd like to share a post from your business Facebook page on your personal page, this is very easy to do.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Navigate to your business page using the down-pointing arrow in the top blue bar.
Find the post you'd like to share
- Locate the post you'd like to share from your business page.
- Select the Share button beneath the post.
Select Share on Your Timeline
After selecting Share a pop-up should appear allowing you to review your post.
Ensure at the top of this window, it says Share on Your Timeline as seen below:
To add an introduction, description or call to action, use the space below Share on Your Timeline.
Post to your timeline
- Verify that the post you are working on is the post you want to share.
- Review the description you have added.
- Confirm you are set to Share on Your Timeline.
- Press the Post button at the bottom of the window.
For more information and platform-specific troubleshooting, visit Facebook here: Facebook Sharing
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!