Some agents, such as yourself, may want to boost listings through Facebook’s Ads service. However, given the type of product being boosted in the ad, Facebook does have to confirm that the post is in accordance with federal regulations for anti-discrimination laws.
One reason you may find your post being rejected as a paid ad is because you haven't accepted Facebook's Business Terms of Service.
Please see this FB article about the rules, which also explains the general process for accepting the terms of service:
We're going to quickly recap it here for those of you looking for a simple walkthrough:
- When working on boosting a post (Facebook's ad service) you will have to certify that your post complies with anti-discrimination laws.
- Facebook will show a red message box warning you that you need to do this.
- You can click "Certify Compliance" to see the Compliance terms.
- If you agree, check the box and left-click "Accept"! If you don't you cannot post an ad.
- Your ads will need to meet Facebook's multicultural affinity segment requirements. If Facebook deems your ad as not meeting this, you can request a manual review to appeal or get more information on why.