Listingbook’s search feature is a powerful, comprehensive tool that allows you to find properties quickly and easily, view details about properties of interest, as well as the ability to locate points of interest that are important to your lifestyle. Additionally, you can save repetitive searches in farming markets or areas of expertise for future convenience, look up company inventory listings all while or research an off-market listing.
A search is different from a Buyer’s Home Finder. The Home Finder and its related criteria are associated with a Buyer and the results of the Home Finder display in the Client's Morning Report.
The search has four major components:
- Input Criteria - This section allows you to input your location of interest as well as define your search criteria including, but not limited to, price, beds, baths, additional features, property types, and additional areas.
- Mapping - This section displays search results within an interactive map interface. Functionality includes the ability to move the map, zoom, change map type and allow the user to create custom polygons with drawing tools to narrow their search results. The mapping section also allows you to view property information through the use of capsules and property detail pages.
- Lifestyle Enhancements - This section, located to the right of the map, allows you to display the following additional information as an overlay (Area Boundaries) and points (Schools, Health/Fire/Rescue, Shopping, Recreation).
- Area Boundaries - ZIP codes, Neighborhoods, Cities, School Participation
- Schools - Elementary, Middle, High, Private, College
- Shopping - Grocery, Retail, Health Food
- Recreation - Golf, Health Club/Spa, Boat Access
- Search Results - This section, located below the map allows the user to digest their results in several different ways.
- One Line tab - This section allows you to view and sort the search results in an easy to read grid layout.
- Comparison tab - This section allows you to view your results in three distinct ways.
- Low Resolution - This view includes the property address and thumbnail photo.
- Medium Resolution - This view includes the property address and thumbnail along with a small set of data points.
- High Resolution - This view includes the property address and thumbnail along with a larger set of data points.
- Showing Sheet tab - These are properties that you have added to your showing list by utilizing the "Add to My Showings" function.