Your Morning Report is a summary of the previous day’s activity in your account as well as market activity that is of interest to your Clients. Two versions of this report are produced for you:
- Email Morning Report - This report is delivered to the inbox of the email address that you supplied to Listingbook when you activated your account. The email version of the Morning Report is a high-level overview of the previous day's activity.
- Online Morning Report - This report resides within the Listingbook system and has all of the detailed information that is summarized in the email version of the Morning Report.
The following information is available (if there is activity) in the Morning Report:
- Open Houses & Featured Listings - Open Houses that your Clients have been invited to and Featured Listings that match your Clients’ Home Finders.
- Today's Activity - Today’s activity that shows listings that your Clients have viewed, selected as favorites, and listing activity in your Clients’ Home finders.
- My Listings - As a listing agent, you can see the user activity of your listings and the competition’s activity of your listings.
- Special Messages - The email version of your Morning Report can include important announcements to keep you informed.
- Calendar - Reminders of your tasks and appointments for the current and next day will appear in the email version of this report.
- Messages & Notes - Any messages or notes left by your Clients will be presented to you in the email version of this report.