What is the Listingbook FrontPage?
Your FrontPage is a central repository that allows you to view a snapshot all of your clients' activity, property activity, and suggested action items as well as an overview of local market conditions. The FrontPage is your gateway to your Client Manager, Client Dashboard, Property Manager, Calendar and Account Settings.
The FrontPage is a dynamic interface that displays data based on your interaction with the Listingbook system. If you are a Buyer agent, information will be displayed around your Clients' activity. If you are a Seller agent, information and activity about your listings will be displayed. If you are both a Buyer and Seller agent, your FrontPage will display robust data around your Clients and your listings.
The list below contains all of the functionality that can be included (if applicable) on your FrontPage.
- Critical Action Items - Displays suggested action items based on system activity. These action items are the most important items that you need to address to make your Listingbook experience a success.
- Client Activity - Displays suggested action items based on your Clients' activity. This is your gateway to the Client Manager.
- Property Promotions - Displays suggested action items based on your promotion activity. This is your gateway to the Promotions page.
- Property Notes - Displays new Property Notes from your Clients since your last login. This is your gateway to the Property Notes page.
- Action Archive - Displays all Action Items that you have marked as complete or ignored. Archived Action Items are deleted after 30 days.
Your FrontPage contains a map with a robust menu system that allows you to quickly locate properties of interest based on activity within the Listingbook system.
TIP: Click the arrow in the lower left-hand corner of the map to horizontally expand your view. Click the arrow again to restore the map to its original size.
Charts and Graphs
- Local Market Conditions - Provides an overview of the current state of your local market. You can view different results by specifying a city and state.
- Clients At A Glance - Provides an overview of your Clients' activity. NOTE: This section of your FrontPage is only available if you have Clients in your Client Manager that have activated their account AND have activity within the system.
- Properties At A Glance - Provides a listing activity overview. NOTE: This section of your FrontPage is only available if you have active listings.
Activity Relating to Your Account
- My Calendar - Displays the number calendar of items for any given day. This is your gateway to the Calendar system. NOTE: Your Calendar only displays appointments and tasks WITHIN the Listingbook system. The Calendar does not currently sync with any external system such as Outlook or iCalendar.
- My Account - Displays Action Items relating to your account settings.
Do I have to check my Action Items as "Done" or "Ignore"?
No. Listingbook provides the ability to mark an Action Item as "Done" if you feel that the item has been completed. In many instances, the Listingbook application will recognize that the conditions that created Action Item have been satisfied and will move the Action Item to the Archive for you. If you feel that an Action Item is not relevant to the way that you manage your Listingbook account, you can click the "Ignore" box to move the item to the archive.
How do I change the Local Market Conditions data to another area of interest?
You can change the Local Market Conditions charts by entering a City and State or ZIP code into the yellow input box and click the "Submit" button. If data is NOT available for your area of interest, "No data available for this location" will be displayed.