To update your Facebook password:
- Log in to Facebook using your current username and password.
- Click the arrow on the top right of your Facebook page to open a drop-down menu.
- Select Settings to access your account settings.
- Select Security and Login from the left side of your screen.
- Click Change password.
- Enter your current password to verify your account.
- Type your new password into the New and Re-type new windows.
- Click Save Changes.
If you do not remember your Facebook password:
- Navigate to Facebook.com.
- Type your email or phone number into the field provided.
- Click Log In.
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Follow the prompts to reset your credentials.
For more information and platform-specific troubleshooting, visit Facebook here: Facebook Log In
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!