You can be notified via email and/or text message on any client activity based on several events within your Elevate account.
How to Update
1. Log in to your Elevate account (https://crm.yourelevate.com) and navigate to the "Profile" link on the left-hand navigational bar.
2. From this page, select the vertical menu on the right and select the Notification Preferences link
3. The following events will allow you to receive notifications for Email and Text Message:
- Client Favorited Listing
- Client Saved Search
- Client Logged In
- New Client
- Client Contacts Me
4. The following events will allow you to receive notifications for Email:
- Client Opens Email
- Client Clicks Link
5. If you wish to be notified via email on your Daily Morning Report, select Daily within the Notification Type column.
6. If you wish to forward any email notifications to another address, enter the email within the CC Emails column.
Example of an Email Notification
The sender name will be Elevate and the email address is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Example of a Text Message Notification
Depending on the event, the text message notification will allow you to immediately view your Client Record on Elevate, their email address, and link to the map of the listing from your mobile preferences.
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!