- Include website address in email signature line
- Ask friends and family to share your website on their Facebook pages (Creating an organic base)
- Make a Facebook or Instagram video announcing your new website
- Join Facebook groups relating to your community and local real estate, share your website within these groups.
- Create a Digital Ad with your photo and website address. You can post this across social media outlets including Instagram. If you know a graphic designer, they can assist with Ad design
- Establish a share for share relationship with local business. If you share local business’s website on social media, they share yours in exchange.
- Planning to film a commercial for your real estate business? Make sure to include your website address as text on video commercial.
- If you have a chance to be on the radio or a podcast, make sure to plug website address
- Business cards
- Yard signs
- Community Bulletins/ Flyers
- Know of a local Mom and Pop restaurant selling ad space on the menu? Purchase ad space (place your photo, contact info, and website URL)
- Look for a decent rate on Billboard space
- Take your laptop to the next open house and showcase your website to prospective clients (After speaking with you and gaining the first impression, clients will be more inclined to sign up).
- Go to Chamber of Commerce events and connect with other employers in your area. (I.E. Some agents have been able to set up tables in offices and present website to employees during lunch breaks.)
- Have another occupation? Is there a way you can create a pipeline through this job? We’ve had agents who are hair stylists and bartenders they present website to their patrons and patrons create accounts or refer friends and family to an agent.
- Network with the community and attend local gatherings such as festivals and parades. It’s important that you know the demographics, culture, and history of the area this will help you create more appealing custom blog articles.
- Find out where the majority of Buyers are coming from. Are they relocating from other states? Realtors in Florida, Georgia, and California have reported large numbers of buyers from northeast states such as New York and New Jersey. Northwest states like Michigan, Minnesota, and Missouri. Identify your target audience and get your name and website in front of consumers nationwide.