Your clients can manage their account and notification preferences directly from your website. As showcased in the video above, your clients have the following options.
- Your clients can access their account by logging in or clicking on their name (if they're already logged in) on the upper right corner of your website. Your clients do not have access to a CRM as all activity is managed from your website.
- Your clients can access their Saved Searches, Favorites, or Manage Account from your website.
- On any listing, your clients can Save to Favorites, Save Search for Similar Homes, or enter Comments/Questions to learn more about the property which is sent to you via email.
As an agent, you can manage your notification preferences and track all lead behavior directly from your CRM. As showcased in the video above, your clients have the following options.
- To manage your notification preferences within your Elevate CRM, select the Manage Account link under your name. From this page, select the Notification Preferences link within the vertical line menu under your name.
- To follow any behavior for your leads, click on the Leads link on the left menu. After you find the lead, you'll see all of the lead behavior by scrolling down on the record.
* Important - Your clients are sent a Morning Report, via email, based on their activity and preferences as performed on your website. Watch our video tutorial on understanding that process.