The lead score can be found by navigating to the Leads menu item within the Elevate CRM. From here, you'll see the Score column which you can sort.
The score tracks behavior that your lead is exhibiting. The score increases when a consumer is exhibiting positive buyer signs while it regresses when those signs decline.
Some of the behaviors that we measure to perform the score include:
- How often the lead views, opens and engages in the Morning Report
- How many times the lead views a listing
- How many times the lead favorited a listing
- How many times the lead viewed full-size images in a listing
- How many times the lead saves a search or performs a generic search
- If the lead replies to your email/text/call via the in-app communication, such as the VOIP
- If the lead fills out a form on your site, such as the contact and logging in
- The score can also regress based on actions that indicate if the lead isn't ready to buy/sell, such marking email correspondence as spam
To view some of these behaviors, navigate to your Lead and view the All Activity section on the left side of their card. You can also view their History by scrolling down on the card.
To learn more about your client experience and related notifications, view our article and video on this topic.