Analyze Web Traffic From Facebook
If you want to track how many of your website visitors are coming from your Facebook business page, we recommend creating a 'Facebook Pixel' code. The creation of your Facebook Pixel code is done entirely through Facebook.
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Click on the arrow in the top-right of your page and select 'Manage Ads' from the menu.
This will bring you to the Ads Manager page.
- In the top left of your screen, click where it says 'Facebook Ads' with three vertically aligned lines
- Select 'Pixels' from the middle of the menu.
This will bring you to the Pixels page.
- Click the green 'Create Pixel' button on this page, give your Pixel a name (i.e. "My Pixel Code")
- Select 'Create'.
For more information and platform-specific troubleshooting, visit Facebook for Business here: Facebook Pixel
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!