Benefits of Boosting A Post:
- Wider, Targeted Audience - When you boost a post with Facebook your post can reach people who don't necessarily follow your page.
- Facebook Insights - Facebook provides you with analytics and reports for anybody who views your posts. You can see how many viewed your post, at which time, and which date. Once on your business page, click on the 'Insights' tab at the top of your page to access this information.
- Easy to Use - Once you click 'Boost Post' and specify who you're trying to market to, as well as how much you're willing to spend, your post will start reaching more people once Facebook approves the content of the post.
How To Boost
- Click 'Boost Post' under the post you're trying to boost.
- Review the displayed information.
- Click 'I Accept' to certify that your posts will be compliant with Facebook's non-discrimination standards.
If you do not accept this agreement there is a high risk of Facebook denying your boosted posts.
- Select the demographics of who you're trying to market to, as well as the budget you are willing to spend every day. (Scroll down on the left to specify your budget)
- Click 'Boost' in the bottom right of your page when you're ready for your post to be shared across Facebook with a much larger audience.
For more information and platform-specific troubleshooting, visit Facebook for Business here: Facebook Boost
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!