Once you have added the Agent Outreach Campaign to your account, you will be able to customize it inside of your campaign manager. You can access this manager by clicking on the Campaigns / Workflows tab in your main menu, then clicking on Agent Outreach.
By default the campaign will be paused, this is so that you will have an opportunity to get everything set exactly the way you want it before turning on the campaign and sending out content. To turn on your Agent Outreach campaign, simply click the Activate tab on the top-right side of your campaign manager screen.
Monthly Agent Outreach Newsletter Settings
Email me a preview of my monthly newsletter
- This section turns on/off the newsletter preview that is sent to you prior to the newsletter being sent out.
- You have the ability to set multiple recipients for the preview, as well as adding a mobile number for text alerts.
- The reply-to name and address will be what displays for your contacts when they receive your newsletter.
Automatically schedule my newsletter to send each month
- You can choose to have your newsletter sent to your contacts automatically for you, or to have the email placed into your drafts which you can then send at your leisure.
- Your "Agent Outreach Newsletter Recipients" contact list is the only list that will be sent the newsletter when it is automated, so all contacts you wish to receive it need to be included in that list.
Email Newsletter Template
- There will be a specific template that is designated in your account to be used for the Agent Outreach newsletter. You may Edit Template or Choose Different Template that you can customize and set as the designated template for your campaign.
If you ever wish at any time to pause your campaign or unsubscribe for a time, you may do so by choosing one of the three options at the top of the campaign manager (Active, Pause, Unsubscribe).
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.