Annual autoresponders have a number of uses such as birthdays, anniversaries, move-in dates, etc. Each is set up the same way and are all triggered by a date field inside of your contacts' information. To help you understand the process we have outlined the steps needed to set up one of these annual autoresponders.
Steps to create an annual autoresponder:
1. Title the auto responder “Birthday Autoresponder”
2. Enter the subject for the email, something fun like “Happy Birthday From… ”, or something more creative.
3. Fill in the Reply-To name and email address with your information.
4. Select the template you created for the birthday email, hopefully you named it “Birthday” or something similar to make it easy to identify.
5. Make things easy on yourself by checking Annual Email to send it every year.
6. Select the Birthday date field. This will be an additional field in your contact’s information that will need to have been added either manually or during the importing process.
7. Choose Yes on sending the auto-responder out immediately.
8. Click to Activate the autoresponder, or save as Draft.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.