Imagine if you could send out an email with all of the new listings you worked so hard to get in the last month. Now imagine if you could track who was clicking on each listing in real time.
You can! Just use the Listing template in the template library!
What method are you using to get your new listings out there? Our Listing template is a great way to feature listings and tell your contacts about the available listings in the area. Use the email reporting feature to not only check who is opening your emails, but to see who is clicking on each specific listing. Those people just became your hottest leads for the day. Get on the phone and start making those showing appointments! Follow the steps below for instructions on how to send emails with your new listings in them.
Marketing Tip: Marketing is about targeting a specific audience. Make a new list of your contacts who are in the market to purchase a new home.
Marketing Tip: Make sure to send out a new listing email at least once a month. Changing the title to "New Listings for March 2014" would be a good title.
Marketing Tip: Did you know that 82% of email is opened through a mobile device? Make sure to take advantage of the Mobile Preview feature so you can see exactly how your email will look before sending it out.
To send a listing follow these steps:
- Select Email from the tool bar on the left.
- Click on Create Email.
- Click on Start a new email.
- Select the “Listing” template from the options below and click Start with selected.
- To edit the content of the template, click a component in the left panel, then edit the text in the panel on the right.
- To change the color, size and alignment of the text, use the tool bar above the text box. Click on the arrow to the right of the tool bar to change the font and to access more advanced options like attaching YouTube videos.
- To change the pictures in the template, click the image placeholder in the left panel, and click Image Manager.
- Choose an image from our content library and click Insert. You can also upload your own images and insert them into your template using the Image Manager. You will want to upload pictures of your listings into the Image Manager.
- To add more features to your template such as buttons with links that lead to more information for the listing(s), clickable images and the like, click Email Layout / Settings in the right panel.
- Drag and drop the components of your choosing into your email by dragging the component from the right panel into the left panel.
- After you have your email filled with your new listings, click Subject & Recipients at the top of the page.
- Enter the subject and choose your recipients in the left panel, and preview your email in the right panel.
- Click Review & Send at the top of the page.
- Review your Pre-flight Check, Plain Text, advanced Link Options, and Social Media Updates in the left panel.
- Schedule your email for a later date or send your email now, by selecting an option in the right panel.
- To schedule an email select a date and time.
- You have five minutes to make any changes to a sent email. To access the email, click calendar at the top of the page. You can also access your scheduled emails the same way, to make any changes.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.