To send an email follow these steps:
- Select Email from the tool bar on the left.
- Click on Create Email.
- Click on Start a new email.
- Select a template from the options below and click Start with selected.
- To edit the content of the template, click a component in the left panel, then edit the text in the panel on the right.
- To change the color, size and alignment of the text, use the tool bar above the text box. Click on the arrow to the right of the tool bar to change the font and to access more advanced options like attaching YouTube videos.
- To change the pictures in the template, click the image placeholder in the left panel, and click Image Manager.
- Choose an image from our content library and click Insert. You can also upload your own images and insert them into your template using the Image Editor.
- To add more features to your template such as buttons, text, and images click Email Layout / Settings in the right panel.
- Drag and drop the components of your choosing into your email by dragging the component from the right panel into the left panel.
- After you have your email filled with content and pictures, click Subject & Recipients at the top of the page.
- Enter the email subject, choose your recipients in the left panel, and preview your email in the right panel.
- Click Review & Send at the top of the page.
- Review your Preflight Check, Plain Text (important for Blackberry contacts), and advanced Link Options, and Social Media Updates in the left panel.
- Schedule your email for a later date or send your email now, by selecting an option in the right panel.
- To schedule an email select a date and time.
- You have five minutes to make any changes to a sent email. To access the email, click calendar at the top of the page. You can also access your scheduled emails the same way, to make any changes.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Article is closed for comments.