Steps to insert social buttons into an email:
While creating/editing the email.
1. If you want to place the buttons within an already existing “Rich Text” component then skip to step 5.
2. Click the blue “Email Layout / Settings” tab on the right.
3. Click the “Components” button if it is not already selected.
4. Drag’n’Drop the “Rich Text” component from the drop-down menu to where you want your social buttons to be on your email.
5. Click the pencil in the top right corner of the “Rich Text” component you plan on putting the social buttons into.
6. Click the tiny down arrow on the right side of the text editor toolbar in the right panel.
7. Click where you want the buttons to go in the text edit field below the toolbar.
8. Click the button in the toolbar that looks like four tiny social media buttons.
9. It will say [SOCIAL_MEDIA] until it is sent, so do not erase it.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.