Footer information in emails:
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Act (United States) as well as CRTC regulations (Canada) eMerge has provided the business information used in your account for identification, as well as an unsubscribe link for contacts to remove themselves from your email lists.
Contacts who have unsubscribed from your contact list may be seen through the "Unsubscribes" link under the "Contacts" tab inside of your eMerge account.
- View unsubscribes by date
- Export these contacts onto a spread sheet
- Send them a personal email (NOT through eMerge) asking they add themselves back to your list by re-subscribing or filling out a contact form that is linked to eMerge.
You may not:
- Add these contacts back into your account without their permission.
- Request that a member of the support team add an unsubscribed contact be added back without the contact's express written permission.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.