1. Update Your Full Profile
New users especially starting out will tend to forget updating their profiles,
- Located in your "Intro Section" Headlines for an example is a great opener, we recommend add titles designations and a slogan if available in order to stick out and be recognized.
- Include details to relating to your business, include awards and accolades relating to your brokerage, education, and certificates, This is your resume so you can stand out and show the world your credibility.
2. Create Your Own Link URL
- secure a custom URL for your profile similar to a username, ideally with a short and easily recognizable link like “/firstnamelastname”. This will be especially helpful for listing your LinkedIn on business cards and your resume as well as an easier method of finding your profile.
- Search Engine Optimization! not only does your LinkedIn profile come up but so does all of your other social media accounts and an awesome website associated with your name.
3. LinkedIn Search to Generate Leads
- Search specific keywords and local avenues to find connections.
- Network to increase and refine circles of influence and community, those that see you in their sphere will be more inclined to trust and work with you.
- Find helpful information on neighborhoods
- By connecting and following local communities, you can target interest groups criteria alike. you will have the ability to find more background information on your leads and prospects.
4. Direct Message
With LinkedIn, you have the ability to message your connections and potential prospects.
- Clicking on message on users, you can personally keep in touch and build rapport to close deals
- Start socially, no-one likes cold reach (below is for example purposes only). Although your goal is to close deals, Regular people like to socialize and engage. Do your homework and build the message around their needs and perspective.