Additional fields can help you if you'd like to include more information about your clients when they sign up. Once this information has been recorded, you can use it as a filter in your search query, which can be useful if you need to send e-mails to certain clients based on this data.
- Click on the "Contacts" tab in the Sidebar, then click on the "Fields" button.
- Click on "Add New" on the right side of the "Additional Fields" heading.
- Enter the name of the data field and the type of data it is (text, yes or no selection, data, number, or a list). Under "Group" you may choose to add the field to a selected group, if you leave it as "-Select-" it will add the additional field to all contacts.
- When you finish editing this information, click "Add Now."
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.