Access your reports by clicking the "Reporting" tab in the sidebar, then clicking the "Emails" button. Choose the desired report from the list on the Reports page.
The reports are laid out with all of the relevant information regarding the email such as subject, open rates, click through rates, and clicks per link. To view the specific contacts that engaged with different areas of the email simply click "View List" next to the desired item (Opens, Click throughs, etc).
The window that pops up will show the list of contacts that engaged with the email item, how many times they engaged with it, and when they engaged with it. There are four follow-up actions that you can take regarding the contacts:
- Add/Remove From Lists: This option allows users to add and/or remove contacts from different email lists based on the action the contact took (opened the email, clicked a link, etc).
- Move To Group: This option allows users to move the contacts in the window to a new group based on the action they took (opened the email, clicked a link, etc).
- Export: This option allows users to export the contacts as their own list onto a CSV (comma separated values) spreadsheet that downloads onto the user’s computer and can be used how the user wishes.
- Saved As Search/List: This allows users to save the contacts as their own separate search that can be accessed later for targeted campaigns, emails, and auto responders.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.