Saved Searches are lists of contacts that meet the criteria of a search (opened a certain email, clicked a certain link, have a certain keyword or date field filled, etc.). These Saved Searches are continuously updated based on their search criteria so you don’t have to worry about updating manually. You can also treat them like lists / groups by sending emails to them.
Follow these steps to save a search using the advanced search feature:
1. Go to “View / Search” under the “Contacts” tab, then click on the “Advanced Search” button on the right side of the page.
2. Enter your filters & search criteria into the advanced search pop-up window.
3. After the search is complete and your total contacts results show at the bottom of the window, enter the name of your search in the top-right and click the green “Search” button
4. Your search results will appear on the “View / Search” page when the search window closes. You can also access the saved search through the “Saved Searches” option under the “Contacts” tab.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.