The “Advanced Link Options” allows users to set special triggers for when someone clicks on a certain link. “Advanced Link Options” can be accessed on each email as you are building it in the "Review & Send" step.
1. Once you have arrived at the Review & Send step of your email send, scroll down & click on the Advance Link Options tab in the center of the page.
2. Next, select the link that needs to be edited. There are four actions that each link can perform:
a. Link Name: Shorten the name of long URLs by renaming it something simple (Ex. A long listing link can be renamed “New Listing”).
b. Notify By Email On Click: There are three options for link notifications,
- “Do Not Notify”: User will not receive any notifications for this link’s clicks.
- “One Each Click”: User will receive a notification email each time the link is clicked.
- “Daily Summary”: User will receive a summary email at the end of each day with a list of contacts that clicked the link.
c. Add Contact To List On Click: Contacts that click the link are added to the list you select or create.
d. Remove Contact From List On Click: Contacts that click the link are removed from the list you select.
e. Populate Date Field On Click: This option will populate a date field with the date that the contact licks the link.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.