Hosting an open house for a new listing? Use one of the Open House templates in the template library to create an email that you can send out to the realtors in your area to let them know of your new listing's open house.
Marketing Tip: Create a list of your most loyal clients and invite them to your open houses. They are your greatest advocates, after all.
To send an open house email follow these steps:
- Select an “Open House” template from your Themes / Templates library, or from your Saved Templates if you already have one you want to use. You can also use your Newsletter template.
- To edit the content of the template, click on any of the sections (components) already in the email, or drag & drop a component from the options in the right panel, such as an Open House component. Here's how you edit the Open House component.
- Use the Image Manager button to upload an image of the listing, then below you can put your MLS link to the listing in box titled Image Link / URL.
- Fill in the pre-set sections below with the listing & open house information, description, dates/times, etc.
- Lastly, you can edit (or hide) the RSVP button. We recommend keeping it there as you will receive instant notifications of the RSVP whenever someone clicks on it.
- To add more features to your template such as buttons, text, and images click Email Layout / Settings in the right panel. Drag and drop the components of your choosing into your email by dragging the component from the right panel into the email, then edit as you wish.
- When you are ready to send, click the Next button on the top-right, then choose to Send / Schedule Email.
- Continue with putting in a subject line for the email, selecting contact, and scheduling the email to send now or later.
- You can send your open house invitation to your social channels at the same time. Look for the Social Post tab at the bottom of the Review & Send step.
- You can preview the email to yourself instantly by clicking the preview tab to the bottom right, putting in your email address, then clicking to Send Preview.
- If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.