There are two key elements to branding your Facebook Business Page -- your profile and cover photos. It's best practice to make sure your target audience recognizes who you are whether they view your page for the first time or subscribe to it later.
How to Update Your Profile Photo
- Log in to Facebook.
- Navigate to your business page using the down-pointing arrow in the top blue bar.
- Place your cursor over the profile photo on the left and click on the camera icon to edit.
- Select from either Choose From Photos, Take Photo, Upload Photo, or Remove.
- Once a new Photo has been selected, click Save changes.
How to Update Your Cover Photo
- Log in to your Facebook Business Page using the steps above.
- Place your cursor over the cover photo and click on the icon to edit.
- Select from either Choose From Photos, Choose From Videos, Upload Photo/Video, Create Slideshow, Reposition, or Remove.
- Once a new Photo or Video has been selected, click Save changes.
For more information and platform-specific troubleshooting, visit Facebook here: Facebook Updating
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!