YouTube - Video slideshows are generated for new to the market listings
You can brand your YouTube account with a profile image and cover photo similar to your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
YouTube is owned by Google, most likely your Gmail account will be associated when signing into your account.
- Go to YouTube and sign in.
- Click on your profile thumbnail in the top right corner
- In the drop-down menu, click on My Channel
- In the My Channel page, click on the blue button Customize Channel
- Hover your cursor over the banner/cover art layout which includes a headshot and cover photo. Click on the Pencil icon on each respected section to update.
Below is a quick walkthrough video that shows the steps in order