Automations can modify a Client record or action at a specified time based on a trigger. For example, an automation can send new leads to a lead scrubbing service. Please follow the tutorials below on how to create and manage automations within your Elevate CRM.
How to Create an Automation
1. After logging in to your Elevate CRM, click on Your Profile Name at the top-right and select Manage Account.
2. Click on the vertical menu below your profile name and select Automations.
3. Click on the Create Automation button on the right.
4. This will bring you to the Automations section. The screen may look similar to the screenshot shown below. To create a new Automation, apply a Name and Trigger. Once completed, click the Create button. You can quickly configure some of the more common Automations by clicking on the Apply link. Once completed, click the Create button.
An Example of an Automation for Emailing New Leads
All Automations require a Name, a Trigger, and an Action.
- The required Trigger selects from an option of when your Client is Created or Client is Updated.
- The required Action has several options, pertaining to the above Trigger selected for your Client.
- For example, if you wanted to automatically add all of your new Leads to a Consumer Touch campaign from eMerge, which is a once-a-month newsletter, click Apply next to the "Add new leads to eMerge Leads mailing list and Consumer Touch campaign" name.
- Once complete, click the Create button. The new Automation will appear on the master page.
How to Manage Automations
Want to see how your Automations are performing? Click on the Reports button at the top to review.
You'll see columns for the Automation name, Action, Client, Status, Created, and Last Attempt.