- Note - You must have the eMerge integration enabled with your Elevate solution.
1. Log in to your Elevate CRM and navigate to the eMerge link within the Integrations menu on the left side.
2. This will direct you to your eMerge account. It's good practice to make sure all the details are filled out on the Account Details page including the default social links. To get there, click on the Account Details link within your profile menu on the upper-right.
3. After confirming all of the details are filled out on the Account Details page, scroll to the bottom and click the Reset Components button for the Elevate Drip Campaigns to regenerate all the templates for the drips.
4. If you wish to review the current drip template offerings, navigate to the Email menu on the left and click on Auto-Responders. From here, you can Edit Template, edit the Settings, and apply different Actions.
5. Now we need to create an Automation in the Elevate CRM to the specific drip campaign lists from eMerge. To begin, click on your profile menu on the upper-right and select Manage Account.
6. Next, click on the Automations link from the vertical menu below your profile name.
7. The final step is to create a New Automation. In the example below, we want to email any time a client is created in Elevate to be sent a New General Lead Campaign from eMerge.
- The eMerge drip campaign names are the same as the Templates in the Auto-Responders section on eMerge.
Just give each new automation a Name, apply a Trigger, and an Action. Once complete, click the Create button. Now your clients will receive a drip campaign automatically.