* Available for agents in SMART MLS, SEFLAMLS, MIREAL, HGAR, CARETS, MARIS, SWFLAMLS - Ft Myers, SWFLAMLS - Bonita Springs, SWFLAMLS - Naples, SABOR, NEFMLS, JSMLS, WILMINGTON, FMLS, MY FLORIDA REGIONAL, ARMLS, SDMLS, CRMLS, MLSLI, TAR, BAREIS, BRIGHTMLS, MRED, MIAMI only, NNRMLS. This will be available for all Elevate subscribers soon.
Elevate's Property Promotions feature allows you to promote your active listings to clients across all of Elevate. Property Promotions appear in Elevate's Morning Report emails that go out to agents' clients.
Your listing will appear first for any client in Elevate whose saved search criteria matches the promoted listing. Your scheduled promoted listing will appear in the Client Morning Report on the first day of your scheduled promotion.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Promotions link within Elevate
- After logging into your Elevate, click the Promotions link within the Campaigns menu on the left. This will direct you to the Promotions overview page where you can view your Active Listings, Promotions, and Past Promotions.
Step 2 - Promote Your Listing
- Click the Promote button next to the active listing that you wish to promote in Elevate.
- All promoted listings cost 1 token to schedule and are active for a 7 day duration.
Step 3 - Schedule Your Promoted Listing
- Enter the start date of your promoted listing and click the Create button to complete the process.
- As long as you schedule each promotion before 12:00 AM, the promotion will begin the next day.
- You can purchase tokens by emailing us at Support@TryElevate.com
Example of a Promoted Listing within a Morning Report:
Step 4 - Monitor Your Promoted Listings
- Click the View Stats button within any active Promoted Listing. The Promoted Listing Statistics will display the total Views, Favorites, and Potential Buyers. If there was a previous promotion from the same listing, it will be displayed in the Past Promotions section.
- Alternatively, you can also Delete an active promoted listing. If the promotion is deleted before it starts, the token will be returned. If the promotion is deleted after it starts, the token is consumed and will not be able to be returned.
That's all there is to it! If you still have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!