It's important to review that your social media syndication is always current with Elevate.
If you ever change your password on any social media platform, the syndication from your Elevate Blog to the social media page will disconnect.
Elevate can only syndicate to your Facebook Business Page, Twitter profile, LinkedIn personal profile page, and YouTube channel.
Important - Due to the LinkedIn user agreement, the syndication must be refreshed every 60-days from the time of the latest install. If this is not performed within 60-days, the syndication from your Elevate Blog to LinkedIn will break.
Follow the steps below on how to review and refresh your social media syndication.
- Login to your Elevate (https://crm.yourelevate.com) and click the Attention card on from the dashboard.
- If there is a message at the bottom of the Attention card that reads, "One or More of Your Social Media Syndication Platforms Needs to Be Refreshed for [YourDomainName.com]" - click the link to begin the process to refresh the syndication.
- Once directed to the Syndication page, review the error(s).
- Click the Delete button next to the social media page that requires a refresh.
- Click the Save button at the top.
- Select the social media page that needs to be refreshed from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Install button next to it and follow the prompts to complete the syndication.
Article is closed for comments.