Yes! Elevate gets Co-List data from your MLS* and syncs it to your Elevate account.
When agents work together to sell a listing, the secondary agent selling the listing is called a Co-List agent. By adding Co-Listing agent information to our Elevate system, we added functionality to many different areas of the Elevate system.
What's new if you are a Co-List agent:
In your Elevate account:
- Co-Listing agents can now see their co-listings in My Listings
- All Co-Listing agents now show on a Listing's full property detail page
- This is only visible to other agents in Elevate
- Elevate's GCI tracker now takes into account an average Co-Listing commission split
- Co-List agents can now create an Open House Announcement for their co-listings
- An Open House Announcement can be viewed by either the List Agent or the Co-List agent no matter which agent creates the announcement
- An open house event is created in both the List agent and the Co-List agent's Calendar
- An Open House Announcement posts to both the List agent and the Co-List agent's Blog and Social Media (if applicable)
On your website (if applicable):
- Co-list agent's co-listings appear as Featured Listings
- Co-list agent's co-listings appear on the About page
- If Co-list agent has a DMS or Social Pro product, all listing updates and open house announcements will post to your Blog and Social Media
* For those MLSes that currently send Elevate the data. If you have any questions, please reach out to Support@TryElevate.com.