The connection that allows automatic content to post between your Elevate Blog and your social media pages will disconnect if your social media password is updated. Use the following steps to keep your social media syndication current within Elevate and ensure posting activity is continuous.
- Log in to Elevate (https://crm.yourelevate.com)
- Click the Attention card from the dashboard.
- If there is a message at the bottom of the Attention card that reads, "One or More of Your Social Media Syndication Platforms Needs to Be Refreshed for [YourDomainName.com]" - click the link to begin the process to refresh the syndication.
- From the Syndication page, review the connection error(s).
- Click the Delete button next to the social media page that requires a refresh.
- Click the Save button at the top right.
- Select the social media page that needs to be refreshed from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Install button and follow the prompts to complete the syndication.
Elevate syndicates content to:
- Facebook business page
- Twitter profile
- YouTube channel
- LinkedIn profile The LinkedIn user agreement requires new syndication every 60-days. If this is not performed within 60-days, the syndication from your Elevate Blog to LinkedIn will break even if your password does not change.