You can create an Open House Announcement for free within Elevate. Watch our quick webinar recap video or follow along with the step-by-step instructions on how to announce your open house which will be published across a variety of Elevate communication channels.
Step 1 - Select the My Open Houses link
Step 2 - Create an Open House Announcement
On this page, click the Create Open House Announcement button to proceed.
Step 3 - Select Your Listing
Enter the property address or MLS Listing # that you wish to create an Open House Announcement for. Once the listing is found, select it to proceed.
- Please note that you can only create an Open House Announcement for your own listings.
Step 4 - Schedule Open House Announcement
Enter the start and end times of your Open House Announcement. You can also enter a short description of the listing and/or the event to be published as part of the announcement. Once you've confirmed the information is correct, click the Create button.
You'll immediately be presented with a window to confirm the announcement. Click the Confirm button to proceed or Cancel to go back to the previous page.
Step 5 - Monitor Open House Announcements
You'll be directed to your Open House Announcements page where you can click to edit any of your current announcements.
Where is the Open House Announcement published?
- The Open House Announcement will appear on the Property Detail Page (PDP) for that listing on your site.
- If there is a client where the listing meets their search criteria, the Open House Announcement will appear in the Client Morning Report email.
- The Open House Announcement will appear in the Agent Morning Report email within the My Listings section.
- If you have a Blog with Elevate, the Open House Announcement will be published as a new Blog post and shared automatically across your Facebook Business Page, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts if your social media syndication to each is current.