Disclaimer: This article applies only to those who have the "Elite" product or above, which includes PPC campaigns to generate leads.
Congratulations, you have a new lead!
- Your lead has initiated an online search for real estate using keywords that generate search results based on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) performance, including Pay Per Click (PPC) ads.
- Click here for "How We Generate Leads" to view examples of the ads placed in Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) and Social Media sites (Facebook, etc.).
- Your new lead has successfully completed the SmartPath registration process:
Stage 1 - Choose Your Criteria > Your lead creates a first saved search.
Stage 2 - See My Matches Now! > Your lead creates an account via email.
Stage 3 - Finish Account Creation > Your lead may provide a name and phone number.
Stage 4 - Quick Survey > Your lead is prompted to take a brief survey.
Stage 5 - Quick Survey > Your lead is logged into a new account on your website.
- Click here for "Your Clients' Experience and Related Notifications" to understand how your clients and leads can interact with your website (the lead Source will be labeled as "Consumer Site" when a lead registers via your website Log In or Sign Up pages).
What happens next?
- When the lead signs up via the PPC campaign, a first saved search is created.
- An invitation to your website is sent via email (see image below).
- Within 24 hours, a Morning Report is sent via email to your lead with listings that fit the search criteria specified during PPC registration. Click here to read more about your clients' Morning Reports.
Ready to contact your lead?