Select the Show Map button
- On the left side of your Elevate CRM (https://crm.yourelevate.com), navigate to MLS Search > Listings. Alternatively, you can also navigate to MLS Search > My Listings if you wish to search just your listings.
- To use the map feature, start by entering the desired search criteria in the middle column or select the Show Map button first.
- Once the Show Map button has been selected, a map will show. The icon will change to Hide Map when selected.
How to Select an Area
- The map allows you to zoom in and out of the desired location by selecting the + or - options on the left menu within the map.
- To draw a Polygon, click the desired points on the map to make any shape. Once completed, select the Finish link from the menu. You can also Delete last point or Cancel.
- To draw a Rectangle, click the desired points on the map to make any shape. Once completed, select the Finish link from the menu. You can also Delete last point or Cancel.
How to Edit Layers
- To edit created layers, select the Edit Layers icon on the left menu within the map.
- From here, you can adjust the desired layers upon which you can Save or Cancel the process.
How to Delete Layers
- To delete created layers, select the Delete Layers icon on the left menu within the map.
- From here, you can delete the desired layers upon which you can Save or Cancel the process.
- To delete all layers, select the Clear All link.
How to Save a Search for a Client
- Once the desired map changes have been completed, select to see the results in a list or select one of the green dots on the map to see the listing.
- If the parameters are correct, select the Create Saved Search button located at the bottom.
- Create a Saved Search Name and select a Client from the list to assign it to.
Morning Reports for your Clients
- After the Saved Search has been created, your Clients will start to receive a Morning Report from you via email if their search criteria are met Your Clients can manage their Saved Searches from your site after they log-in via the Saved Searches menu.
- View our full video tutorial on How to Create a Saved Search for Your Clients
- View our full video tutorial on Morning Reports for Your Clients