Below are Elevate CRM email templates in their entirety for your review and editing. These templates are accessible by clicking the email icon in a Lead Detail Record, then clicking the "Custom Email" tab at the top of the window. Click here to learn more about "Understanding the Lead Detail Record".
When Securing a Home Think
Tell me, when considering purchasing a home, what is most important to you, equity preservation or polish? (new and shiny)
I know the question seems a bit strange but there are neighborhoods in which property values, even in downturns, are retained at a higher rate than others. And, there are neighborhoods where property values drop like-a-rock at the first sign of an economic hiccup.
- You'll want to find a home in the former.
Over the years, I have made it a mission of sorts to ask that specific question to my buyers and I think because of this when the market tanked, my clients' homes retained their value at a much higher rate than most. In fact, not a single one was foreclosed upon.
In short, there are certain principles to consider when buying a home and when they are coupled with your wants and needs, they will lead to a great home and a stronger and more stable investment.
Also, you may be way ahead of me on this but if not, I suggest that you choose a local lender (as opposed to an online lender).
The reason I am asking you to consider a local lender is because, in my experience, has shown that most are hyper-familiar with local home values and the pool of appraisers associated with local institutions understand when a property is a good value or not.
Out of town appraisers often lack 'boots-on-the-ground experience' to give weight to their opinions and therefore, they tend to either over or underestimate value which just adds another level of complexity to an already complicated process.
Let me know who you are considering and I can share my list of local lenders with you.
Finally, if you haven't made a decision on who you'd like to come alongside you and walk you through the home buying process, I'd like your consideration. I have a huge list of satisfied clients that I can provide you and you can reach out to them and check me out if you are not already represented.
That's enough for now. When you get a chance please share your plans and should you want to chat or meet or both, let me know when you're available and we can go from there.
Re: Your Lifestyle Needs...
Tell me, what lifestyle are you looking for exactly?
The reason I'm asking is that I often know of properties that haven't hit the market yet, which means you'll have the advantage over other potential buyers.
Let me put my Real Estate IQ to work for you.
Finally, should you need to sell before you buy, I have the largest database of buyers in the area. If you list with me, with the click of a mouse, I can let them all know which shortens the amount of time it takes to sell.
You may not be ready to sell now but...
We sent out the Home Valuation and were are wondering if you have any questions or any points of contention?
The truth of the matter is that without walking through the home, it is difficult for us to get really specific.
Call, email or text me your thoughts.
Maybe getting together or at least discussing recent renovations or plans to renovate would help us more clearly delineate a fair market value for your home.
I'm generally available after 6 PM and on weekends to meet or to walk through homes.
With hundreds of home valuations under my belt, I'm confident I can determine the amount someone would be willing to pay for your home.
Lowering barriers of resistance
Today's Tip - Lowering barriers of resistance when selling a home.
We are often asked if it makes sense to invest in paint, carpet, decluttering and staging when preparing a home for sale. Here are the top 21 items to consider:
1. First off - clean, clean, clean. Dust everything, polish your appliances and faucets, and clean your windows. Can't do it yourself? Consider hiring a cleaning service.
2. Pay attention to smells, especially relating to pet and food smells. You don't want your home to smell like a fast food restaurant or to have pet odors.
3. Clear out the clutter.
4. Repaint the walls in neutral colors. Think of a painter - they almost always begin with a fresh canvas. White walls and trim allow buyers to focus on the spaces themselves, not the color of the walls.
5. Keep the it simple.
6. Get rid of the nude paintings.
7. Let there be light...Open the blinds and shades, and turn on all the lights during showings.
8. Your furniture should fit the scale of the room.
9. Declutter your closets.
10. Got a basement? Don't forget to empty that too. It is best to paint the stairs, floors and walls, if your basement is unfinished. We usually suggest battleship grey for the stairs and floor, and bright white walls. Be sure to hire a professional when painting basement floors to avoid a huge mess.
11. Tackle that honey-do list.
12. Do all the little updates. Replace the fixtures, faucets and hinges.
13. Give each room a purpose. A bedroom should be staged as a bedroom. A kitchen as a kitchen, not a homeschooling classroom, etc.
14. Create the feel of a relaxing, luxurious bathroom. Stack a few pretty washcloths tied with ribbon, add some scented candles and faux plants, and buy bathmats and towels in coordinating tones. Consider using light green, blue and white.
15. Close the toilet!
16. The living room should be staged as a living room and the family room as a family room.
17. Maintain a great flow. Hallways should be clean and clear.
18. Cookies...Bake cookies...It does wonders to bring that homey feeling front and center.
19. Help your buyers see themselves living in your home.
20. Highlight focal points.
21. Boost the curb appeal. Trim your shrubs, weed your flower beds, fix any peeling paint and keep the walkway clear.
Let us put our Real Estate IQ to work for you. Go ahead, pick up the phone and give us a call to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.
We received your real estate inquiry on our website earlier and wanted to circle back with you here to see what types of properties you're interested in?
My team and I are here to serve as a resource for you throughout every step of this process. We have the experience and the market knowledge to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Sound interesting? Let me know when you have a few minutes today to chat. Looking forward to it!
It's All In The Details
Sometimes, the price of real estate can vary dramatically due to minute details about the way the home is built or the property is laid out. I’m here to help you make sure every small factor is counted when you’re considering where to put your hard-earned money.
I have built my business by providing top-notch service to everyone from first-time buyers to seasoned investors.
Give me a ring and let’s chat!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
I am just sending you a quick note to introduce myself and to answer any questions that you may have about your home search.
I realize that you may be in the information-gathering stage, and may not have your ducks in a row. Be assured this is perfectly okay, and that my team and I will completely respect your privacy.
So, if you have any questions about any of the homes you have viewed, or the area, my team and I are happy to help.
Finally, if you need to sell before you buy, let us know. We have the largest group of active buyer prospects of any site in the area.