If you wish to export all or some of your client data to a CSV record format, please follow the instructions below.
Step 1 - Select from the "Clients" menu from the Dashboard
- To view all of your clients, select the Clients link on the left menu.
- To view all of your leads, select the Leads link on the left menu.
- To view all of your contacts, select the Contacts link on the left menu.
Step 2 - Select the Appropriate Clients or List
- Once you're on the Client section, you will notice empty check-boxes to the left of each of the names presented. Simply check off the contacts you wish to export.
- You can "Filter" the clients you wish to identify select the top checkbox to export them all.
Step 3 - Select all and apply a Bulk Action
- Select the "Apply Action To All" at the top of your list.
Step 4 - Select Export Clients from Bulk Action
- From the Bulk Action menu, select the "Export" link.
- A message will display as "Processing your request. You will receive an in-app notification when complete, along with a URL to download the file."
Step 5 - Download the .CSV from your Notifications
- Select the Bell icon on the upper-right which will display your Notifications.
- Select the message that says Successfully exported clients.
- This will download the .CSV to your computer. Depending on your browser and computer settings, the destination may be your downloaded files.
Note: If you have any difficulty with the steps above, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you would like us to send you an exportation of your Elevate clients.