If you want to use Elevate as an App, follow these steps to make logging in swift and easy. Your mobile site will have the same functionality as it would on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Tap on Google Chrome or Google Search Bar.
- Type CRM.YourElevate.Com in the search bar or address bar.
- If you're using the Search Bar, tap the magnifying glass on your phone's keyboard after typing.
- If you're using Google Chrome, tap "Go" on your phone's keyboard after typing.
- Sign in to your Elevate Account.
- Once logged on, locate the "traffic light" menu in the upper, right-hand corner of your browser.
- Select "Add to Home screen" from the drop down menu.
- Type "Elevate - CRM" if it does not generate automatically. Tap "Add."
- Another notification will pop up, tap "Add."
- You may now begin using your Elevate shortcut as an application.
➢ Note: If you're prompted to save your password and login information, tap "Save." This will make logging in easier in the future.