After you've created a Saved Search for a client, you might find that you need to edit some of the criteria you've entered previously if the clients needs change.
Don't worry! It's fairly easy to edit a previously created Saved Search, just follow the few steps below!
1. Log in to your CRM at crm.yourelevate.com.
2. Click the "Clients" header on the left hand navigation bar, as shown below. This will present a consolidated list of all contacts and leads.
3. Next once you see your list of clients, you'll need to click on the name of the client for whom you wish to edit the Saved Search. This will bring you to their "Profile".
4. From the "Profile" page, go to the client's "Activity" page by clicking "Activity".
Here, you'll be able to see any Saved Searches they may have. Next to the Saved Search you wish to change, click the "Pencil Icon" as shown below.
5. You should now be able to see the Saved Search creation page. Here, you'll edit any parameters or criteria that needs to be changed or updated. If you're unsure how to do this, you can review our video on "How To Create a Saved Search" and skip to around 23 seconds in.
Once you've finished your edits, you'll need to click "Update Saved Search" as shown below.
Note: Please make sure listings have populated on the right hand side. If there are no listings visible, this means nothing meets the criteria you have entered.
6. Last, you'll update the name of the Saved Search if necessary and then click "Update For..." (your client's name will appear in the place of the "...").
And that's all there is to it! Your client will begin receiving their updated Morning Reports the very next day.
For more on understanding the lead detail record, please visit our article and video on this topic.
If you still have more questions, be sure to peruse our other articles and videos. If you still don't find an answer don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!