Leverage your IDX Broker powered website along with eMerge to make sure your leads are followed up with in a timely, consistent, and relevant manner. By connecting your IDX Broker website to your eMerge account, you get the benefits of:
- Instant notifications of new leads
- Auto response to those leads
- Pre-built email campaigns based on the type of lead they are
- Your entire listing library syncs to your eMerge account, ready to drop right into any of your marketing pieces to advertise that open house, or updated sales price
- Powerful campaigns help you stay on top of those timely and all-important leads, whether they are a buyer, seller, or just a casual browser
- "Wrap" the emails that are produced by IDX Broker with your eMerge template for a consistent brand across your communications
To connect your IDX Broker & eMerge accounts (IDX Connect), just follow these steps:
1. Choose & Customize a Template
- Go to Template Library and choose a template that you want to use for your IDX Connect auto responders**
- Customize it with your branding (logo, head shot, contact info, links, etc).
- Make sure this template is designated as your campaign template.
**Once the templates are generated with the connection, they have to be edited individually, so please be sure this is done before making the connection.
2. Getting the API Key
- Go to IDX Broker's website and log into your account with the user name and password provided by IDX
- Click the "Home" tab in your main menu, then select "Access Control"
- On the following page highlight the API key with the mouse and copy it
3. Sync Your Accounts
- Go to your eMerge account and click Connections, then Available Connections
- Click the IDX Broker tab at the top of the page, then click Connect Now.
- Enter/paste the API key on the IDX Connection pop-up and press the Connect button
- It will ask you to select a template to be used for your automated email responses to IDX leads, select the IDX Connect template you created earlier.
Once the accounts are connected there will be series of 7 email auto responder templates created for you, as well as 3 auto responders (one for each lead type: General, Buyer & Seller), and finally 3 lists to hold the current/incoming leads that fall under each lead type.
If you ever need to access your IDX connection, API key, or IDX Template, simply click on Connections, then Available Connections, to go to the integration page. Click the IDX Broker tab, then select Settings.