Importing your contacts is one of the most important parts of not only setting up your account, but also maintaining it.
To import your contacts into the eMerge system, use the following steps:
- Click on the "Contacts" tab on the left tool bar and select "Import".
- Click on "Browse" and select the, XLS, XLSX, or CSV file that you wish to upload, then check the boxes above confirming that this is your database and agreeing to our terms and conditions, then click on "Upload File".
- For each field you would like to import, select a value from the drop down box above it (i.e. First name, Last name, E-mail). You must at least have a column labeled "Email."
- Select a list to add the new contacts to. If you would like to add them to a new list, enter a name in the text box. If you want to add these contacts to a secondary list, select the list there.
- Click "Advanced Options" to select which group you would like to add them to, or create a new group below.
- You can also choose how the program handles duplicate emails inside of your system.
- Once you have made your selections, click "Import Now."
Marketing Tip: If you can export it, we can import it. If you are having any trouble at all importing your contacts, don't fret! The Customer Experience Team is here to help! Send your CSV, XLS, or XLSX file to email@example.com and we will upload them for you.