The Elevate platform is the most efficient, all-in-one tool that you'll ever need for your Real Estate business. Here are the top four practices that guarantee the best position for your success with Elevate.
1. Use AIVA
AIVA is a unique, real-time, lead followup service that reaches out to leads and determines those that are interested, just browsing or completely unresponsive. How does it work?
From the moment a lead engages with your site, AIVA will engage with the lead in less than a minute. The service will keep reaching out via email and text for up to 90 days or until the lead has gained a status of "Interested," "Not Interested" or "Unresponsive." AIVA then notifies you as soon as the status has been set for that particular lead.
➢ Note: If you'd like to disable the notifications you receive from AIVA, you can do it within the platform.
2. The Handoff
Once you've been notified that a lead is hot, reach out and make sure your response matches the platform you're using to engage with your lead (e.g.: Text response vs email response vs phone response).
When reaching out, remember:
- Focus on making appointments and continuing conversations with Interested Leads.
- Interested lead notifications from AIVA come with a transcript of the conversation and the lead's contact information. For optimal success, review the transcript, create a game plan, then call/text/email to add a personal touch and value.
- When engaging with your Interested Lead, remember to RACE: Reference, Acknowledge, Convey and Empathize.
- Follow up with your Interested Leads 2-3x daily for 14 consecutive days.
- Continue this practice unless you've been asked to stop or have sold them a home.
- Use a mix of texts, phone calls and emails when communicating.
- Remember, your Interested Leads responded to AIVA's texts, so they are more inclined to respond via phone call or text than run-of-the-mill emails.
- You can find more example email and text scripts here.
Here is an example of what your script should look like:
"Hi Hope, this is Eric with Real Estate One. My assistant, Aiva, mentioned that you had a nice chat last night (Reference) and that you're looking for 3-bedroom homes in Ann Arbor in the $400,000 price range. She also mentioned that you're looking for a property with a fenced-in backyard for your dogs (Acknowledge). I have two of my own, so I totally get it (Empathize). I did some research for you and actually found two homes that meet your search criteria (Convey). Saturday is going to be a beautiful day, why don't we go check them out? How does your afternoon look (Empathize)?"
Remember to adjust the Saved Search when lead criteria has been captured. You want to adjust the search criteria to match what your leads have viewed, favorited or mentioned. For Example:
- In the communication above, we know Hope is looking to purchase a home in Ann Arbor in the range of $350,000 to $450,00.
- Hope stated $400,000. Adding a spread of $100,000 will yield the best results in most marketplaces. You know your market best, so use your best judgement.
- If the search parameters are too narrow, your client won't have much to look at because the Property Search Matches trigger the Morning Reports to go out. These Reports have your branding and contact information plus properties and yield better results the broader the search parameters are.
- Frequent and consistent communication with your client is best to get an accurate depiction of what they're looking for. However, try not to overthink what to include in your criterion; the client can adjust the settings as needed once you've set the main parameters.
3. Tag Your Leads
By tagging your Interested Leads within the CRM, you'll be able to easily and efficiently send mass emails to them. This saves you time and helps keep track of those who are actively looking and engaging.
4. Blogs & Social Media
The Elevate platform will automatically blog and post general interest articles once a week and your MLS activity as it changes. The MLS activity is posted as a blog post, which is then distributed to your social media accounts. All blog posts link back to your Elevate website.
In order to make the most of this feature, you'll want to grow your sphere of influence - those you talk to and who follow your social media pages. The best place to start is by inviting friends, family and clients (past and present) to join those pages. Facebook also has a great starter guide for interacting with and building up your audience base.
Our blogs a pre-written, screened and ready for launch in the library that's included with your package. By posting two to three times per week, you can build your audience and give the appearance of being incredibly active and invested, which can make potential clients more comfortable.
Now that you have a solid base for some of the primary tools within the Elevate platform, go out and put them to the test! We're sure you'll love the results once you do.