Although the Elevate Platform allows your customers to update their own saved searches. It's always nice to know that you have control over what is being displayed to your clients. Learn how you can adjust what shows in a consumer Morning Report:
1. Log in to your CRM at crm.yourelevate.com.
2. Click the "Clients" header on the left-hand navigation bar, as shown below. This will present a consolidated list of all contacts and leads.
3. Search for the client you wish to update, you'll need to click on the name of the client for whom you wish to edit the Saved Search. This will bring you to their "Profile".
4. From the "Profile" page, go to the client's "Activity"
Here, you'll be able to see any Saved Searches that were previously established. Below the Saved Search you wish to change, click "Edit" as shown below.
5. You should now be able to see the Saved Search creation page. Here, you'll edit any parameters or criteria that needs to be changed or updated. If you're unsure how to do this, please see our "How To Create a Saved Search" tutorial for a step by step guide.
Once you've finished your edits, you'll need to click "Update Saved Search" as shown below.
*Note: Please make sure listings have populated on the right-hand side. If there are no listings visible, this means nothing meets the criteria you have entered.