How will I know when a lead is captured?
Once a lead is captured:
- Lead notification sent via email
- View the lead in the Elevate CRM
- Types of leads
- Address Capture Leads
PLUS any/all of these:
- Mobile or Landline
- 3rd Party Data
Because of the direct source and intent of the consumer, ALL leads will include the address. Leads may also include email as well as mobile or landlines. We use 3rd party data sources to gather as much additional information as possible and append that data to the lead record.
Conversion - Viewing Seller Leads in the CRM
Follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to leads
- Filter type by “Seller”
- Click into the contact for details or to update the profile and see additional data
In addition to basic info, Seller details may be provided and can be updated as you engage with your leads
Seller Leads will receive competition updates in their morning reports if an email is provided.
- You can tailor this report or disable this
Just like with buyer leads you can also add tags to leads for a quick way to sort and prioritize.
- Don’t forget to change your STATUS when you connect with leads!
*** Lead Score is currently a Buyer Lead Only Feature