Just like your Buyer clients, Sellers are very interested in the homes within a specific area that matches their criteria. Unlike Buyers, Sellers have little interest in purchasing these homes but are more interested in seeing how these properties measure up in comparison to their own. See below for how you can establish your clients with more information on the homes that they are attempting to outcompete.
To set up a Competing Listing Update, please follow these steps:
1. Determine whether you are working with an existing Client in your Elevate CRM. If so, select the client of focus, access the client's account to edit them by selecting the pencil icon next to the name of that record.
*If you are in the beginning steps of creating a customer, select the "Create Client" selection on the left-hand navigational bar.*
2. In the clients account record, verify or update your client to the "Type" as "Seller":
3. Verify/Update the client's "Selling Details" by placing the proper information in about the seller's property.
4. Once you have verified or updated your client's home information you may now proceed in setting the clients "Competing Within Miles" & "Competing Percentage Price Range" to the proper amounts to ensure they will receive updates on their property they are looking to sell.
5. Now that these steps have been completed you may now select the "Create"/ Update" icon in the lower right-hand corner.