Once integrated, we have several options available for customization. Simply submit a Digital Customization Request with what you want and we’ll take care of it for you. Many of these options can be set for you at no additional cost. For larger requests, we’ll be sure to quote you before doing any work.
What is the Sign-Up Process?
Getting signed up is a snap. Just login and click the “IDX Advanced Search” link (pictured above) to get started. After that, expect the following…
- An e-mail will automatically be sent to our MLS team. Once received, they’ll review and let you know if there’s anything you need to do for the approval.
- Keep in mind that response times depend on both our team (we’re usually pretty fast) and on how responsive you and your MLS are to our communications.
- Once approved, our MLS team sends Agent Marketing support an email letting us know it’s time to get your advanced search integrated for you. We can generally get this part done within 24 to 48 hours of the approval.
- Once we have it fully integrated on your site, we’ll send you an email letting you know everything is up and running. Also, we don’t start billing until we finish the integration.
This is a full service option, where we do the integration for you. There’s no additional control panel or massive learning curve involved. We know that less time sitting in front of a computer means more time selling!
Can I Turn On Lead Capture Popups?
Absolutely! We can take care of that for you.
- Do you want them to show on Search, Results, Details pages or ALL?
- Would you like to set Request or Force?
- Request: Provides users the ability to close the prompt to view the page content.
- Force: If the user closes the prompt, they’re redirected to your home page.
- Do you want them to come up right away or allow the visitor to look at X number of pages first?
Can I Add/Remove Fields from the advanced search?
Yes, we can easily add/remove fields from the advanced search for you. Adding fields depends on availability from your MLS feed. Keep in mind that while we can remove advanced fields, removing core fields could cause layout issues. The video above goes over core vs. advanced fields.
Can I set my default search page to something else, like the Map or Basic Search?
Yes, we can do that for you very easily; what page would you like to use?
Can I have a saved results page to use as a link?
Absolutely, we can do a couple for you at no charge; beyond that, we may need to charge a setup fee.
Can I customize those search, results, and details pages?
Yes, there’s a lot that we can do. We may not be able to take every request; however, if you submit a Digital Customization Request we’ll see if our team can make the changes for you. Depending on the changes, you may receive a quote for the work.