The MLS Pull section serves 2 functions:
- Tells us what MLS you want your properties pulled from (whether you are pulling them manually or setting up Fully Automate)
- Set up Fully Automate – feature that pulls and creates websites for your active listings automatically
To set up Fully Automate:
- Click the Setup Icon
- Click on MLS Pull
- Step 1: Select your MLS from the drop-down menu
- Step 2: Click Find Agent Identity. If we do not find you automatically, you will need to input one MLS number for a currently active listing in order to set this part up.
Note: Fully Automate is turned on by default. This means we will pull in all of your active listings from the MLS automatically and create property websites for them.
Turning OFF Fully Automate:
- Click the Property tab on the left
- Under Marketing Automation, turn OFF ‘Fully Automate My Property Sites’