You have the ability to add a third-party live chat to your property sites, personal sites and squeeze pages. This allows visitors on your sites to chat with you directly. SmartSupp.com & Facebook Chat are the most common. However, we support most chat systems as long as they have provided you a code.
Adding Chat To Your Websites
- Click the Setup Icon (little gear on the top left)
- Account Options
- In the LiveChat Code section, paste the code your chat provider has given you
We recommend SmartSupp.com as a free and easy option.
- Check the ‘Use AM SmartSupp Options’ box to easily select an icon or have your agent photo and name be used.
- Color of SmartSupp will match your personal or property website. If squeeze page, or no primary color is found, it will use a default color.
- You can also take the time to set up your SmartSupp account with additional features or use a photo of your own. To use the SmartSupp options from your account, leave the ‘Use AM SmartSupp Options’ box un-checked.
- Click here to sign up for SmartSupp.com